Hi,

  Currently I am in an implemetion of AX SP4 Finance, Trade and Logistics,
Production, Projects, Service maintenance and Shop Floor Control modules for a
client. I would like to find out if my client is required to  purchase SFC3
Payroll license since the client already has its own sophisticated payroll
system working great for them. My client only requires all the production hours
reported via SFC module to be transfered to their existing payroll system.
Please kindly advice if puchasing the SFC3 license is mandatory? If not
mandatory, how I do transfer all the production hours from Production and SFC
to their existing payroll system.

  Thank you.
  georgena