Hi Christoph,

Look in your Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer >
Application, for more details on the error message.

Most likely, you do not have the service running/permissions to access
yr db.

Ensure:

1) you have the SQL Server service up and running
2) the login account starting yr AOS service has necessary
permissions/roles to yr db (same as on source db)

Hope this helps =)
Karen

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "cdlmalherbe01"