Dear All,
  I can't find out whether standard AX can be implemented in 24 hours a day
factory, using formulation BOM in its product (in %), separated in its process
and finishing, there is no WIP among its machines except beginning raw material
and finished good. In its products (one polibag can be weight at 100 gr and may
contains several different items). My other questions:
  1. How to generate the production plan and can it use routing in AX ?
  2. How to create the item and its BOM ? do I have to separate the BOM for
process and finishing ?
  have you ever implemented AX in the process industries without customized and
using vertical solution ?
  my assumption is the company don't use routing and just use lead time field
in the item master, the BOM level made 2 (process and finishing)
  but my other misunderstanding is about % tage in its BOM quantity. I
appreciate your help so much. TIA

  Rgds,