Hi Steve,

You could create a dll by using Axapta to create a file containing .NET
source code and then invokeing the .NET compiler and registering the newly
created DLL.

In AX 4.0, when you create an AIF web service Axpata does exactly what I
have described.

However, since you did not describe your requirements, I can't comment on
whether this is the best way to proceed.

John Lindsay

Micro Sciences

Axapta Master

  _____