Hi Friends,

Can you please provide me the solution of this problem? The scenario
is as follows:
I have two enums.
(1) YesNo (With No as element 0 & Yes as element 1)
(2) ABC   (With A as element 0, B as element 1 & C as element 2)

These two enums are in the same table. Now
1. If I select Yes, all the elements of ABC should be available in
lookup/drag-down of ABC field,
2. but i select No, only B & C should be available in lookup/drag-
down of ABC field, the element 0(i.e.A) shouldn't be there in lookup
of ABC field.

I tried the related field fixed/field fixed relations, but it didn't
work. Can anybody provide me the solution?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh