________________________________

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vijay
karthik
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 10:55 AM
To: AXKnowledgeVillage; DevelopmentAxapta
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] help for Record lelvel security

Hi,
what is record level security? how to acheive in axapta?

The situation is,
we created one company in axapta to maintain the details for 2
location's data.we raised the work order from each location and
authorized by the corresponding individual.
the corrent situation is, if the person logged in,he can view both
location data.
but i want to restrict the person to viewing only the corresponding
location data. i don't want to show the other location data to him.
i heard that, it can be acheived by Record Level Security.can any one
help me for how to setting up record level security?
any one having related documents / links(url) pass as the same.
Thanks in advance....
Regards,
vijay karthik.k

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com <http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com>

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your    system
This email may have been intercepted, partially destroyed, arrive late,
incomplete or contain viruses and no liability is accepted by LG Life
Sciences India Pvt. Ltd. (LGLSI) as a result. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message represent the opinion of the sender and do not
necessarily represent or reflect the views and opinions of LGLSI.