Hi,

I don't really know what is the problem here but you should keep
salesLine.doInsert();
salesLine.calcCreditEstimate();
in that order.  Atleast here, they are in that order and there's no
problem.  Plus, in Ax 3.0 "SP0" it was
salesLine.calcCreditEstimate();
salesLine.doInsert();
and then in some Service Pack between 1 and 3 they changed it to
salesLine.doInsert();
salesLine.calcCreditEstimate();
So that must be the correct order.

Is your Sales module pretty plain or you've made some modification?
Maybe 2 users really modify the same line (will happen a lot i guess
if many users can work on the same sales order) or there's a batch
process that modify sales line of an order that the user is already
in.

Those a bit tricky to catch.
Good luck!

Steeve...