Hi All,

I'm using Axapat COM for the integration between Axapta and my web
application written in Active Server Pages (ASP). Recently it happens
that whenever i change something in Axapta, the changes do not
reflected in the web site, for example when i change some pricing
details of Item Master in Axapta, the old values still showing up in
the web site not matter how many times i refresh the browser (or
clear the temp files). The changes only reflected after i restarted
the AOS, but i can't afford to restart the AOS everytime i make
changes in Axapta.

I tried to refresh the Dictionary, Data and AOD from Tools-
>Development Tools->Application objects but still the same. is there
any other way to resolve this matter ?

By the way i'm using the following codes to access Axapta from my ASP
pages:-

 Public Sub AxaptaLogon()
   set Axapta1 = Server.CreateObject
("AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta2.1")

Axapta1.Logon2 "user", "password", "company", "", "", "", "configurati
on"
   Axapta1.refresh()
 End Sub

 Public Sub AxaptaLogoff()