From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ax Dev
Sent: 18 December 2006 12:54
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Problem with the explosion feature at
the sales line!!!!

Hi Harry,

Yes, I was referring 'Net Change'. We ran Regeneration for the whole system.
And after one week of last Regeneration Run, we were using 'Net change'
instead of 'Regeneration', because it make sense to run the master planning
for the last one week. But during the one week period, records are created
in InventSumLogTTS table very rapidly. So it took more than 3 hours which is
not acceptable from clients' point of view. So just curious to know is there
any way to improve the execution time of 'Net change' for this one week of
records?

Otherwise, we need to convince them to use Regeneration all the time as it
is taking 1 hour of time frame, after using the clean job of InventSumLogTTS
table.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsh