  From: Steeve Gilbert
  To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 7:24 PM
  Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Using Axapta Screens Pocket PC and
Integration with MES Systems

  It's pretty simple actually, you should try it and see how far you
  can get. First, install a TS client on your pocketPC device. Then
  access a TS session and start Axapta. Afterwards you can create new
  forms that are suited for smaller screen. Start those screen in
  SysStartupCmd class after you "detected" (customization) that it's a
  pocketpc session.

  Let me know if you need more explaination on those steps. Have more
  precise questions and that'll be easier for me. :)

  Regards,

  Steeve...

  --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Hema"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > can u explain how to do that?
  > regs,
  > Hema. S

  Pocket PC and Integration with MES Systems

  > Hi Gökhan,
  >
  > Here we use Axapta thru Terminal Services on Pocket PC and it's
  > working fine. We created new forms that are adapted for Pocket PC
  > (fewer option, bigger button, etc.).
  > I don't know anything about MES system.
  >
  > Regards,
  >
  > Steeve...
  >
  > --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Gökhan CAN
  > <gokhanc@> wrote:
  > >
  > > Hi All
  > >

  > > Has anyone used Axapta Screens on Pocket PC ??
  > >

  > > And also I wanted to know that If anyone made integration with
  MES