Hi,

If you have solved this problem without coding, could you tell me
how..Or was that a bug?

Thanks,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, William Wei
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Hennie,
>
> I wonder if we can solve this problem with no development? Why
would thsi happen? Does it a bug?

> William
> People's Republic of China
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Hennie Potgieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дµÀ£º
> Hi,
>
> We quite often have to reverse payments and general journal
vouchers that have been settled against a customer (Sales Ledger >
Customers > Functions > Closed Transaction editing).  This
occasionaly give us problems amongst which
> 1)  Voucher ' ' could not be found errors,
> 2)  The marked transactions do not balance errors
> are the most frequently encountered.
>
> Usually I have to go into table.SpecTrans and delete the affected
records and then redo the reversal.  This usually solves the problem.

> Ocasionally however (like now) I find that regardless of the tick
box status in Closed Transaction editing there exist no records is
table.SpecTrans.  The records do however exist in
table.CustSettlement but never go through to SpecTrans regardless of
the fact that I tick the records on the Closed Transaction editing
form.  The result is that I cannot reverse any of the settlements.
It keeps saying Voucher ' ' does not exist.

> Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?
>
>  -*
> Hennie Potgieter
> Senior Business Analyst
> UTi SUN Couriers Division
> Centurion, South Africa
> Cell: 0829208315
> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.