Dear all,
  I can connect .NET to Axapta using Business connector(Using IAxapta...
Interfaces ).
  I have one functionality in which we need to connect PHP software to Axapta
using Business  connector ,Is it possible ,if possible how can I connect PHP to
Axapta Using Axapta Business connector..
  If possible plz send some sample codes ,why because i am new to PHP software.
  Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

  Regards,
  Shaburuddin | Technical Consultant | Hyd | India | +91-09885776135.