Hi experts,

  I have an situation where i need to create a sales quotation from share point
portal into AX 4.0.
  I have installed share point portal and it is working fine but now my problem
is
  if i want to configure an item usign product builder when creating sales
quotation the product builder form is not visible in share point portal.,
rather it is showing empty screen, when i add the BOM item using "add item"
button in  sales quotation creation in share point.

  But this should actually call the product builder configuration form.(Also
from the product builder i have created web forms using create web form
fuctionality, this form is created in web --> web forms in AX 4.0 AOT) But this
web form is not available when i click add item where i need to configure the
item.

  Is there any more settings to be done?

  Kindly help me with ur expertise and experience.

  Thanks in advance,
  Saravanan J

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php