Dear All,

  I want some clarification about the installation of Axapta 3.0 and 4.0 on a
single system,
  As we have currently working on Axapta 3.0, and we planned to work on Axapta
4.0 , so we had installed every thing in a seperate system but at the same time
we have to work on both the versions, even though we upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
  I have to confirm before installing the Axapta 3.0 on the Same Axapta 4.0
system .

  Regards,
  Shaburuddin.