Hi Group,
          I want to create a Commercial Invoice through Sales Order. I want to
duplicate the existing invoice in the Posting button and the functionality are
almost same . The one and only difference is that When we are clicking
Posting-->Invoice, One Dialog Box appears. In my commercial Invoice the dialog
shoul appear with the Posting field uncheck-in and disabled.

Check the Print Option and if u press Ok the Commercial Invoice should be
displayed. This is the same Invoice report. Difference is Report Name and
Number sequence. After duplicating menu item, what code we need to insert to
perform this requirement.

Please advise on this. I am expecting ur valuable Reply.

Regards,

A.Imthiyaz Ahamed.