-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MBS Axapta
Sent: 15 January 2007 23:21
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Wildcard characters in primary key

Hello,

One of our cutomers wants to use special characters in IItemId. For example
exclamation mark, comma and so on..It is known that these characters are
used in filter or permanent range and although Axapta save the ItemId
without error , some problems can be arised during  application work. I
would like to know if you have the document or recommendation for your
customers containig list of reserverd words/characters-  that are disabled
to use in primary key.

Thank you and Best regards,

Tomas

Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk