From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mikedec31
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:05 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Master Planning New-bee - need help please

We are working hard on MP and are achieving some pretty good results.
We have however a couple of "weird" results from the planned orders
and we can't figure out why.
I have no min / max set for the item
Planned order type is Purchase order
Coverage code = requirement
Coverage period = 30
time fence = 180
75 negative days
120 positive
90 day lead time
on hand inventory 75
forecast is -1 per month Jan-july

On 6-1 it shows a planned purchase of 1 and the same for july 1 to
keep inventory at 72
Any ideas what is up with this?
thanks for your help.
Mike