Hi All,

    We have implemented EP for one of our Client, while accessing the
portal it is displaying the basic Menus like HOME,PURCHASE,EMPLOYEE
SERVICEs etc.but they want to access all the functionalities  of
Axapta which comes with the MS partner's License.

Client is having license for Enterprise Portal Framework,Employee Role
& EP Users(25 Nos).
Can we provide the required functionalities mapped with their Licenses
or they have to purchase some add on's licenses for the same if it is
so then which are the required licenses (roles)that they have to buy.

Kindly reply me back with the desired information.

With Regards,
Naushad