Hi

I am going on leave, may not check my emails, so I will lay out the possible
scenarios.

If clearing these fields does not solve the problem then please recheck if you
have cleared the correct inventtrans record(s). If it still does NOT solve the
problem then I am not sure as to why you are facing the problem.

If it solves the problem then

 1.  The root cause of your problem is that if a journal is deleted from the
header record then it misses a line or two. (I am guessing that you are using 3
tier). To be very honest, this is not a problem with Ax. My best guess is that
your hardware and/or aos and/or sql server setup is not optimal. You should log
and resolve this issue thru official Microsoft support
 2.  I would recommend putting a restrict delete action on production journal
header table asap. This means users will be forced to go to the line to delete
the journal. This will prevent this issue from happening till you resolve your
problem.
 3.  It is up to you whether to clear these fields in the live system, (so that
the current problematic production orders can be closed). You will have to make
a complete check to make sure nothing else is going to get affected.

Regards

Harry

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use
of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm";

The code provided (if any) may be written from the point of view of a third
party and the programming style/development standards may suit such a point of
view.