why do you want to do this way?. I have looked at the code. its
getting defaulted by the sales parameters..

Goto AR - Setup - parameters - Bill of landing...blabk "prefaid' out

Point#2:
If you want to do code wise, you need to look at the corresponding
class......

good luck,
subbu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "bobchamp5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Brandon for the quick response and detailed
explanation.