Hi James,
Thanks for your inputs.
This is a large Services company, having a large database of
customers, not all of them active.
I am planning to have a flag to identify active customers to overcome
caching issue, as also regular views of customers from the main menu.
Reports will look for only those customers where the flag is active,
indicating a transaction.
This is going to be a 3 tier installation as the number of users is
quite large.
I am not sure on how the database will behave though, and hence this
query.
All suggestions welcome. .
Cheers.
Rajesh
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rajesh,
>
> For sure I would take a serious look at how long the balance/aging
reports
> are likely to take!!!!
>
> Also I cannot recall in the standard the CustTable is set as cache
ALL?? If
> so I think you better turn it off otherwise each users first access to
> CustTable after they have logged in will take some time to get all the
> records off the server and cached onto the client (not sure if you
are using
> 2 tier or 3 tier..)
>
> Are these really 1.5 million active customers?  What kind of business is
> this?

Axapta