From: Jens Strandberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:57:14 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Month display in dates

Hello there,

I am trying to achieve, that a certain date should be displayed in a way
that it can't be mis-interpreted.

Example from the report PurchPurchOrder :

The delivery date 12-05-2007 could be perceived as May 12 by some, December
05 by others. In order to fix this, I changed the "DateMonth" property to
always display the month with the first 3 characters.

This works just fine; with the example above 12-May-2007 is printed.

However, Axapta does not consider the language setup for the purchase order.
If we select Danish, it should read 12-Maj-2007. German would probably read
12-Mai-2007.

But it always prints the month in the same language as the system setup. Is
this a bug - and if so: Any workarounds ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Jens