I have changed global types for decimals to 0, so that the Axapta will
use the default from windows. In the control panel I specified decimal
places to show 5.

I setup an item and set the price at 5.00 and the price qty. at
10,000. If I place a purchase order for 5 units the net amount on the
line shows 0.00000.

If I change the price qty to 1,000, than the net amount shows 0.03000.
The net amount is actually wrong, it should be 0.02500, but it looks
like Axapta is rounding up to 0.03000. Which if you do the math it
would mean the price is 6.00 not 5.00.

What do I need to do for Axapta to reconize more than 2 decimal places?

I have tried changing the global type to 5, but I get the same result.

TIA.