Hi all

One of our clients requires the following. For the first half of the
month they want the master planning to plan a purchase order using
the min/max levels ie. create a requirement for the maximum quantity
if stock goes below minimum, which is fine.  But what they also want
is in the second half of the month the plan should create a planned
order only for the minimum quantity. As far as I know Axapta doesnt
do this.  I have tried to add 2 item coverage lines, each linked to a
different coverage group as shown below:

WH    Min    Max  Coverage Group
X     40     85    First Half
X     40     40    Second Half

The problem with this firstly, is that AX doesnt allow you to add a
coverge for the same warehouse twice, so i put it into different
warehouses just to see.  I then set default coverage on MRP
Parameters to First Half (the item has a blank coverage in item
master at this point).  When i ran the plan it created 2 lines, one
for 85 and one for 40.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to achieve
this. Your help would really be appreciated.

Regards
Pragashnee