Hello everybody,

  I'm opening a Form from a Class, and I need lock all anothers forms that are
opened. Then when I close the actually form, unlock all anothers forms.

  That I need do is the same that happen when I call the DialogBox (this
function open a dialog and lock all the others form that are opened, and when
this dialog is close, the others forms are unlocked).

  I can't use the DialogBox, because I need use a form for data entry.

  Somebody know how I can do this??

  Thanks in advance to all.

  Jorge