i've found this solution, amit jain told me. just add code below in datasource
at active method.

ledgerJournalTrans_ds.object(FieldNum(LedgerjournalTrans,AccountNum)).allowedit(ledgerJournalTrans.settlevoucher
  != settlementType::SelectedTransact);

ledgerJournalTrans_ds.object(FieldNum(LedgerjournalTrans,AccountType)).allowedit(ledgerJournalTrans.settlevoucher
  != settlementType::SelectedTransact);

ledgerJournalTrans_ds.object(FieldNum(LedgerjournalTrans,PostingProfile)).allowedit(ledgerJournalTrans.settlevoucher
  != settlementType::SelectedTransact);

Joe DeRoche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        I believe there is a way to apply a security
  certificate at the field level that might accomplish
  what you are looking for.