From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
vijay_navaxapta [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Master Scheduling

Hi,
I have a sales Order for an Item-K-TRD-1000, Qty=10, DelDate=30th
April,2007. I run the Master scheduling for the above Item.

System creates a planned Purchase Order for Qty 10 and same is
converted into a Regular Purchase Order.

After creation of Purchase Order, customer cancels the Order and
consequently Sales Order is deleted,

I run once again the Master scheduling for the above Item. System
does not suggest to cancel the Purchase Order as there is no Demand.

Can anybody explain why?

Because I expect the system to cancel Purchase Order as there is no
Demand to match this supply.

Thanks and Regards.

Vijay