发件人: John Lindsay
发送时间: 2007-02-06 11:30:41
收件人: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
抄送:
主题: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to read data from weighing
instrument?SOS!!!

The method depends on how you interface the scale and if you are using
citrix or terminal server on the front end.

I have just completed a project that uses Ethernet to connect
signature/credit card information in a citrix environment.

If you can provide the make and model of the scale, I can be of more help.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged
information and is intended to be read only by the person or authorized
representative of the organization to whom it is addressed. If you are
neither of these persons, you have received this e-mail in error. Please do
not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information,
all of which are prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail or by telephone at (303) 593-1246 that you have received this
communication in error and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you.

MBS Dynamics AX Master

John T. Lindsay

Micro Sciences

303 593-1246