-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sudharsan Ram
Sent: 10 February 2007 12:41
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Closing unable to do

Dear Friends

  Pl Help
  RamSudharsan

  To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
From: "ramsudharsan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:39:07 -0000
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Closing - Stand still on an
item

        Dear group friends

I am trying for Month closing on the Inventory. The system is stand
runs for almost 75% in just five minutes. But stand still on an
item. It is not thrwoing any error message. I waited for 7 to 8
hours to see the progress. After wards system says error and coming
out.

It is not spitting what is the error. I tried thro consistency check
which runs for days together and finally results a very long reoprt of
which i unable to find a conclusion.

Is there any solution for this? How can I correct it?

Ramsudharsan