Hi Hardi

You have to activate coverage plan by dimension on the active line on
your dimension setup for all the dimensions you wish to be planned
for.  In this case where the warehouse is ticked as active you must
also tick coverage by dimension as well.  If not you will get a blank
warehouse and master planning will not create planned orders per
warehouse.

Regards
Pragashnee

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Hardi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>