Hi Friends,

             I am having a problem with client in AX4.0. I have
installed File Server, Database Server in  a system which is under a
domain(say "ABC" ). But  i have installed  client  in system which is
in a different domain (say "XYZ").When i have specified the  Server
name , instance name and port no in client configuration, its failed to
established connection.In such a scenario, how i can establish
connection between client and server.What are the possible solutions?
Please help me.

With Kind Regards,

Dipankar.