From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
santu_rajpur
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:20 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Problems during Export-India
Localisation

Hi facing a problem during export in India Localisation.Here i have
attached currency USD against a customer.The company currency is INR.

Now when i try to attach structures to the sales order line the
following error is coming-Cannot attach structures -Company currency
is different from the currency mentioned in the sales order.

I cannot invoice the same.Can anybody help.