From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hemant Kumthekar
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:09 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory OBs

Hi,

If you are importing the Opening Balance using P/L journal, then you just need
to load the proper InventDimId. Make sure that you have the InventDimId created
/ loaded in AX. Do you have Config/Size/Color and Storage Dim combinations like
Warehouse/Location/Batch/Serial .... you need to give that information to help
you out or guide you properly. I have been using P/L journals to load Opening
Balance for last 5 years, and I had done with all dimension combinations of
Config/Size/Color/Warehouse/Location. But also you need to understand that you
should not have a double dip when you are importing your GL balances and your
Inventory Balance will be one of your GL entries to be imported also. So take
care that you don't have Inventory G/L account affected becuase of P/L journal
load and then you also have G/L import which may have a Inventory G/L balance
as a part of import.

Hemant K