From: Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 28 February, 2007 6:18:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Invoice

Hi,

Need to clarify something

1) Did you apply the Invoice to the Purchase order during the approval stage
and posted the same

2) Did you apply a partial invoice i.e did you get a partial invoice for the
quantity you purchased, in that case the Purchase Order status won't change,
but you should be able to view on the Purchase Lines >> Quantity tab under the
column Invoice Qty.

Hemant