Thanks all for your input...
  I was just curious about compiling the entire application..since in Axapta
3.0 when adding an extra dimension through the 7 extended data types and the
dimension base enum (if i remember it correctly) it was sufficient to simply
synchronize them. It appeared all through out the system...
  Anywayz... guess the architecture has changed...
  No other option than compile it again... :-(

  Thanks again,
  Rgds,
  Jessie

TAHIR AZIZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I also want to add my experience in it. Yes, you need to compile and
sync the data but having said that, if you don't have license key for any
additional number of dimension then you will end up with erros any way. MS
usually sell additional dimension between 4 and 5 K USD.

AX CONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I created a new financial dimension and that
looked OK. But, by the time
that started to give error. My suggestion is synch and complie also. At
least, you could prevent any problem.

Also, I have built a new web site for Axapta and I made that online 2 days
ago. Without any advertisement. many people are using that. I hope you could
visit that.

Gokhan

www.whatisaxapta.com
Sharing Dynamics AX Information, Knowledge and Experience