Hi
I am building a report from AOT-.Reports and have added a datasource
'custquotationjour' and inside this datasource have added
'custquotationtrans' with relation property on.
When running the report the dialog screen opens with few fields to selct. I
added quotation id in the range of datasource 'custquotationjour' and
nothing in 'custquotationtrans'
Now when we run the report it shows dialog screen with quotaionid and
salesid as fields to select. I want to remove the sales id from the
selection.
Also the quotationid is not having lookup.
Can anyone please help me.
Thanks