How is the Item setup... company item to Item Master relation...

----- Original Message ----
From: back357 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 1:49:39 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Intercompany On-hand

I checked the InventSum table and there are transactions for the item.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Karina Normann
Jakobsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Then on-hand depends on the Inventsum table. A record is created in
InventSum first time you make a transaction on an item. So until an
item has been traded in will not show up in any on-hands forms,
perhaps this is what is causing the problem - the item was never
traded in the Canadian company?

> If that is not the case, then try to check your value mapping - it
could be your value mapping between the US company and the Canadian
company is wrong or missing and then nothing will be displayed.

> Or is the problem that the Canadian company is now shown for any
item. Then I would look at my end-point to ensure, that it is active!

Knowledge-Village@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of back357