From: varsityblews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 2:52:18 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Posting AP Invoices that have been Received
only

Hi all

Many of our clients have requested this but to date I havent seen
standard Axapta do this. The client only wants to be allowed to invoice
stock that has been packing slip updated (received). Currently they are
making many errors where they are mistakely invoicing orders that have
not yet been received. This is causing major problems for them. I know
that you can say post > and change quantity from all to packing slip
but they dont want to have to do this everytime (and what if the usage
data is reset and they unknowingly post all). So they want to be
prevented from posting non received stock altogether. I have looked at
the journals screen under AP>Inquiries and gone to the Packing slip
list, hoping that there was some sort of option there to invoice so
that you know that you will only be invoicing packing slips from here,
but that is not available. Only reprinting and viewing the voucher.
Does anyone have any other ideas? I'm sure other businesses require
this as well. Your help is appreciated.

Regards
Pragashnee