Are you talking about the outlook security send/acess dialog ? By the way
outlook security dialog will not come in Outlook syncronization feature in 4.0
(not 3.0).

  1.There are different options to prevent it depending upon whether you have
exchange and/or  what version of outlook you are running on.

  2.If you dont want to touch outlook/exchange settings (or may be not possible
to do with that) and you are ready to change some code in Ax , you will be able
to supress the outlook security dialogs. In 4.0 , limited support to extended
MAPI is introduced , system classes -
MapiEx*(MapEx,MapiExMail,MapiExAppoint...). With use of extended MAPI you dont
get security dialogs (irrespective of Ol/exchange settings). You can modify the
code to send Ax reports to use  OOM + Extended MAPI  , which will supress all
dialogs.

  PS - If lot of people want to supress this dialog, i will write some examples
how to do that in Ax 4.0

  Regards
  Mudit

  willembth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi

About Outlook. does anybody know how to prevent that stupid message
from showing when you email a report ??

PS my client does not want to move to office 2007 at the moment.

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, mudit mittal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Abdul
>
> My first take on this one - Use outlook synchronization feature
in Ax , you can synchronize Ol contacts , appointments and tasks to
Ax (and vice-versa). So contact in ol will be represented by contact
persons in Ax. Then you can use Ax to send mails to those contact
persons. (Outlook sync is a powerfull feature which has been redone
in 4.0)

> If you dont want to create Contact persons in Ax for the
contacts in Ol , then you can still definately read the Address book
in Outlook and just write code to send mails. Easy way to get hold
of Contacts would be using Outlook Object Model and hooking through
COM. For sample code , look through class
smmSelectContactPersonsFromOutlook_Form - fetchContactsFromOutlook.
The method basically fetches the contacts from outlook and insert in
a temporary table and then show it on a form.

> PS - A note to all , if people are interested in knowing more
about Outlook syncrhonization , i can write about it.

> Regards
> Mudit
>

> Abdul Kadar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know that, is they any way to get all the
contact's email address stored in Microsoft Outlook to Axapta (into
reports, or forms, whatever). The intention is to write code to send
a common email to all the contacts.