From: MARTINUS GETTY SANTIKA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:29 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Item master -> measurement for
height, width and depth

Hi,

I tried put some value in height on item master, but when i change formula
at bom line (setup tab), than i put factor 1.5 it did not work, here some
the scenario:

Item raw material A --> put height value 2 (other tab)

on item BOM B, i go to bom line setup tab on the item A i put information
like these:
Formula : height * constant
Qty : blank
height : 1.5
round up : no

after those setup, i did BOM calculation (let the qty=1), then click
complete.
i suppose on this scenario will show 3 when we do click complete, but the
result still got 1.5

need your feed back, thank

Rgds,
Mav