Hi everyone

I'm Working in a report that use InventReport_DimParm as extends class,
my problem is that with the information from the dialog of this class i
need to make a Temporary table to show the transaction of a given Item.

 i'm newbie in Axapta and have some exemples in the use of Dialog but
in all you cases The individual fields of the dialog will be
initialized in the method dialog. When the dialog is accepted by the
user the contents of the dialog is read in the method getFromDialog.

but i can figure how i can take the dialog name from this class, to
know the exact item for serching in my query.

thanks to all in advance