From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com on behalf of ajastra_1
Sent: Fri 3/16/2007 6:17 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] CST Number and LST Number in Vendor Form

Hi all,

I am having a query regarding Vendors Form in India Localization
(Accounts Payable > Vendors).
When I m opening Vendors Form, in India Localization, the fields CST
Number and LST Number are not editable while in Customers Form both the
fields are editable.

Can anyone please tell me what may be the reason behind this and what
should be done to make it editable? Also I have checked technically in
both tables, datasources, forms, methods etc. Both are same.

Please help me as early as possible.

Regards,
Ashish.