From: "Subrahmanyam,Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 25 February, 2007 12:25:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta training

Hi Tajudeen,

I stringly advise to get the training from MS or from a local MS partner in
India. Dont get fooled by some money milking guys in Inida. I know how it works
in Training centers in India. The logic is very simple. if the trainer is so
trainined to train you, he wont be sitting there to train you for 10 to 20K INR
(salary) in the training company. He would be better working in the
implemetations for companies. Trust me, if it rains in US ( software boom) ,
all the one man armed (some uneducated too) training companies open shelters or
umbrellas ( Training centers ) and corrupt the system. I dont have anything
aginst in bangalore/hyderabad /chennai. I am from Indai too. So giving a hint
to watch out the outcome fr your money. if you read the manuals for 2 monhs ,
anybody can get certifed :-). So get trained from MS educational institution. I
never watsed my money in india.

My 2 US cents.

Thanks & Regards,
subbu
Double Certified Axapta Master ( Both tech and functional )

"tajudeen M.A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
DearAshwathi

We need training for General ledger, account
payabale,account receiveable, inventory management and
SCM and master planning

Regards

M.A.Tajudeen

--- ashwathi_123 <ashwathi_123@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

> they are ready to provide and undertake training
> realted for axapta
> 4.o also.
>
> pl inform your requirement( which module,).
>
> regards
> ashwathi

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html