I have found XML Spy Enterprise to be extremely useful when developing for
AIF

  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kamal Kannan
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:04 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] error with AIF and web services

Hi Neal,

The customer userid present in the xml must be mapped to the internal Ax
user list,
so that it can be imported.

The other alternative is you can think of an XSLT transformation of the xml
sent by the client
such that you reconfigure it to put the userid from your domain. The XSLT
transformation can be
applied via the pipeline components in the AIF setup

Endpoint -> Action settings -> Pipeline components

hope this helps :)

Regards
Kamalakannan
http://casperkamal. <http://casperkamal.spaces.live.com> spaces.live.com