Hi hardi,

Item service is not a part of master planning. If you want to include that item
you should change item type "Item".

regards

Lukas Nugroho

Hardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Hi all,

 I wonder if an item of type = service is calculated by master planning?

 I put an item service on my BOM line and once I run the master plan
 that item is not listed as my planned purchase order.
 Once I change the type to "Item" then it is included in my planned
 purchase order.

 Is it true that service item is not part of master planning calculation?

 Thanks & best regards

 Hardi