From: madhubabu_r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:04:44 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Setup of non-excisable warehouse in AX 4.0

Hi freinds,

We are working on AX 4.0 with Indian Localization.

Our customer has two excisable warehouses and two non-excisable
warehouses.

In the Basic / Setup / Company Information / IND Localization tab I
have selected "XM" in Manufacturer / dealer field of Excise field group.

My query is how to setup non-excisable warehouse. ECC number field of
Warehouse form is mandatory and there will be no ECC number for non-
excisable warehouses.

I am facing the same problem when I am doing setup for Subcontracting.
Creation of a vendor warehouse also requires a ECC number.

Please help me out with some solution. This scenario is same in AX 3.0
also and most of your might have worked on creating a non-excisable
warehouse.

Regards,

Babu