Problem: table definition in AOT specifies a field for which there is
no column in the actual SQL Server table.  I have turned off the
config key responsible for this field and now synchronise wants to
remove it from the table, but gives an error since the column is not
there to be dropped!  I can't remove it from the table definition in
the AOT - clicking on "Delete" appears to have no effect at all.

I suppose I could manually add the column to the table, just so that
synchronise can remove it, but that seems silly.

Any ideas?

(details FWIW:  table is EmplTable, field is ActivateAnswer, switched
on/off by smmPhone config key)

Hans