Hi Syner,

     When you do filtering, you can do it column by column, the previous
columns' filtering wont be lost.  But, when you use find option to find a
record or a group of records, then if you filter at the next column, then the
find filteration would be lost.

  Kadar

Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi,
Use 'Filter by Grid <Ctrl+G> option in the forms.
You can also see Toolbar> Edit> Filter options also.
I presume you are on DAX 4.x

Arijit Basu

On 05 Apr 2007 01:02:44 -0700, Syner P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When we need to filter multiple columns in a form, there seems to be an
> order to follow. Otherwise the filtering in the previous columns are lost.
>
> How can we manage this order ?
>
> Any hep appreciated.
>
> Rgrds,
> Syner