We need a season Ax developer who knows Ax 4.0. Must have plenty of
experience as the audience has 3-4 years experience with Ax 3.0.

The agenda must be the following:

What's New in Dynamics 4.0 Technical
Duration: 1-Day

What's New in Dynamics 4.0 Functional
Duration: 1-Day

Dynamics AX - Intro to X++ Development
Duration: 2-Day

MBS Dynamics AX Dynamics AX Advanced X++ Development
Duration: 2-Day

Morphx Basics
Duration: 2-Day

Administration
Duration: 2-Day

Getting More Out of Dynamics AX
Duration: 1-Day

This is just an example but the idea is to level the current level of
knowledge from 3.0 to 4.0 in the technical area specifically. The
target is a 2 week in-depth training in Ax 4.0

We are a world wide corporation but this is just for the latin
america region, the audience is 3-4 technical persons, with 2-3 year
Ax experience, 1 of which has been already certified by MS in
development but in version 3.0.

All expenses will be paid accordingly, and all rates are acceptable,
if his/hers experience is verifiable.

E-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Hans van Gelder.