I have a wierd idea...I donno whether it is correct or not...but
results are seen.

After ending Quarantine Order, Pass negative Gate entry for Packing
slip for 20 nos. Then you will have only 80 nos. received in the
Purchase Lines. An you can only invoice update for 80 nos.

regds

Babu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "zyx_1111"